Register for Council Tax / Report a Change of Address

All fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

If you are moving into Chelmsford (or have become liable to pay Council Tax) please use the first option.

Please use the second option if you have a current Council Tax account here and are moving.

(See the Help page/menu for further advice.)

There is a box at the end of the form where you can give us additional information.